Buy From Amazon USA
Paint Thickness Gauge E3000
Low-Cost & High Accuracy
Do you want an Economical device Without unnecessary options that you can trust with its ultimate accuracy??
Introducing Coating Thickness Gauge E 3000!
Auto F/NF Probe
Mesure non-magnetic coating (such as paint, electroplate, thin-film, etc.) on magnetic metal substrates and non-conductive coatings (e.g. paint, anodizing, ceramics, etc) on all non-ferrous metals (e.g. aluminum, copper, zinc die casting, brass, etc).
Zn on the screen means:
1- The Paint / Coating type is Metalic Non-magnetic
2- The Paint / Coating type is Non-metalic, BUT there is a layer of Zinc ( or any Metalic Non-magnetic layer) between the paint and the substrate
LED or UV light
Zero & Multi-points calibration
The new multi-point calibration and zero calibration, allows you to access at any time to calibrate. Standardized menu, make sure you are very easy to use it.
- Measurement range: 0~1500um/0~59mil/0~1.5mm
- Accuracy: ±(3%+2um) / ±(3%+0.08mil)
- Resolution: 0.1um/0.01mil
- Minimum thickness of metal substrate: 0.5mm
- Minimum curvature radius convex: 1.5mm
- Minimum curvature radius concave: 25mm
- Minimum measuring area: Diameter 6mm
- Temperature Range: 0~40℃Power supply : 2* AAA 1.5V battery (Not Included)
- Weight: 100 grams / 3.70 Oz
- Low-Cost Coating Thickness Gauge with High Accuracy
- Min, Max and AVG view
- Auto Detect F/NF modes
- Measurement methods: Single measurement, Continuous measurement
- Calibration modes: Zero calibration & Multi-points calibration
- Metric/imperial unit
- Automatic shutdown
Coating Thickness Gauge with internal F/NF probe
Standard foils (6 pcs)
User Manual in English
Soft Carrying case
Coating Thickness Gauge
Manufacturing and QC
Paint thickness meter is used in production as well as in quality control for measuring the paint or coating thickness .
Automotive Paint Detailing
E7000 coating thickness gauge is ideal for automotive paint detailers to measure the amount of paint when sanding and buffing automotive paints.
Automotive Painting shops
It is used in Automotive painting shops to measure and control the thickneess of applied paint.
E7000 paint thickness meter is used in the electroplating and galvanizing industries to measure accurately the coating thickness.
In this video you can see how to use the Elpidan E3000 coating thickness gauge, how to make measurement, and other tips
In this video you can see how to perform Basic Calibration, Zero Calibration and Point Calibration by E3000 paint depth gauge