Buy From Amazon USA
Paint Thickness Gauge E2000
Low-Cost & High Accuracy
Do you want an Economical device Without unnecessary options that you can trust with its ultimate accuracy??
Introducing Coating Thickness Gauge E 2000!
Auto F/NF Probe
Mesure non-magnetic coating (such as paint, electroplate, thin-film, etc.) on magnetic metal substrates and non-conductive coatings (e.g. paint, anodizing, ceramics, etc) on all non-ferrous metals (e.g. aluminum, copper, zinc die casting, brass, etc).
Wide 2.2 inch Screen (45 x 35 mm)
E2000 with 2.2 inch LCD-screen and high-definition display can quickly, non-destructively and accurately measure the thickness of coating on metal substrate.
Elpidan E2000 is equipped with a WIDE 2.2 inch high-definition LCD (45 x 35 mm) - Easy to read measurements at all angles with High contrast LCD.
Zero & Multi-points calibration
The new multi-point calibration and zero calibration, allows you to access at any time to calibrate. Standardized menu, make sure you are very easy to use it.
- Measurement range: 0~1500um/0~59mil/0~1.5mm
- Accuracy: ±(3%+2um) / ±(3%+0.08mil)
- Resolution: 0.1um/0.01mil
- Minimum thickness of metal substrate: 0.5mm
- Minimum curvature radius convex: 1.5mm
- Minimum curvature radius concave: 25mm
- Minimum measuring area: Diameter 6mm
- Temperature Range: 0~40℃Power supply : 2* AAA 1.5V battery (Not Included)
- Size: 124 x 67 x 28 mm / 4.88 x 2.64 x 1.10 Inch
- Weight: 100 grams / 3.70 Oz
- Low-Cost Coating Thickness Gauge with High Accuracy
- Menu operation and 2.2 inch screen display (45 x 35 mm)
- Auto Detect F/NF modes
- Measurement methods: Single measurement, Continuous measurement
- Calibration modes: Zero calibration & Multi-points calibration
- Metric/imperial unit
- Automatic shutdown
Coating Thickness Gauge with internal F/NF probe
Standard foils (5 pcs)
User Manual in English
Soft Carrying case
Coating Thickness Gauge
Manufacturing and QC
Paint thickness meter is used in production as well as in quality control for measuring the paint or coating thickness .
Automotive Paint Detailing
E7000 coating thickness gauge is ideal for automotive paint detailers to measure the amount of paint when sanding and buffing automotive paints.
Automotive Painting shops
It is used in Automotive painting shops to measure and control the thickneess of applied paint.
E7000 paint thickness meter is used in the electroplating and galvanizing industries to measure accurately the coating thickness.
in this vedieo you can see how to do Zero Calibration and Point Calibration by E2000 paint depth gauge
In this vedieo you can see the E2000 Paint thickness gauge keys description. for Calibration process you have to see other video.
In this vedieo you can see the E2000 Repeatability with the 100 micron foil.